For the Creamy Avocado Dressing-
In a food Processor/Blender, combine 1/2 Spinach + 1 avocado (deseeded)+ lemon juice+ garlic+ salt + black pepper. Pulse until blended and then add remaining spinach and blend until creamy and smooth.
For the Avocado Salad-
– Cook Pasta in water with a pinch of salt and boil for 10 minutes
– Just before the pasta is almost cooked, add corn and peas and cook until the veggies are crisp and tender
– Rinse under cold running water to cool the pasta
– Drain well and transfer to a large mixing bowl
– Add the avocado dressing, tomatoes and 1/2 sliced avocado to this pasta bowl
– Toss it well and sprinkle with salt + pepper.