Diabetes is a lifestyle disorder and can be managed/reversed with dietary & lifestyle modifications. The key is to eat the right types of food that can both manage your blood sugar and help you lose any excess weight.
Symptoms of diabetes include:
- Increased thirst.
- Increased hunger.
- Weak, tired feeling.
- Blurry vision.
- Numbness or tingling in the hands or feet.
- Slow-healing sores or cuts.
- Frequent urination.
- Frequent unexplained infections.
High blood sugar damages organs & tissues throughout your body. The higher your blood sugar is and the longer you live with it, the greater your risk for complications, which are:
- Heart disease, heart attack, and stroke
- Retinopathy and vision loss
- Hearing loss
- Foot damage (infections and sores that don’t heal)
- Skin conditions (bacterial and fungal infections)
- Depression & dementia
If you have been diagnosed with Pre-diabetes or Diabetes, we are here to help you with a well-designed diet plan for diabetic patient:
FitnFab’s Nutrition Programme includes and offers benefits like:
- Correction of Blood Glucose levels + Nutrient balance
- Weight Management
- Easy, Healthy Recipes included in the diet plan for diabetic patient (customised as per your case)
- Diabetes Guide- Do’s & Don’ts
- Easy, Healthy Recipes (customized as per your case)
- 1:1 Nutrition & Lifestyle Counselling with Dr. Reema
- Periodic Follow ups by Dr. Reema & Team
- Exclusive Support: Monday to Saturday- 10 AM to 6 PM via WhatsApp, Phone & Email.
**A diet plan for diabetic patient in this program are custom-made and tailored to meet the requirements of the individual. We do not believe in “3 or 6 month quick fixes”. Instead we coach you for a “lifestyle change” and work on creating healthy dietary and lifestyle habits and do not encourage use of any unnecessary pills or powders. FitnFab strongly believes that “Food is medicine” and hence we follow a very holistic approach when it comes to health and wellness.