Being underweight usually occurs when calorie intake is less than the energy expenditure (calorie output). In other words, you need to eat more & eat right in order to gain weight.
The secret to healthy weight gain is to make all your calories as nutrient-rich as possible. Consuming more empty-calorie foods like soft drinks and chips is not a successful way to gain weight.
In this programme, we will be helping you gain weight the healthy way by focusing on muscle gain instead of “fat gain”.
- Eating for muscle gain requires sufficient protein and calorie intake to drive growth.
- Added muscle mass will increase the definition of your muscles, improve your lean body mass, and add bulk and size to your frame in all the right places. (don’t worry, you wont look as bulked as bodybuilder)
- When it comes to weight gain – the quality (type) of calories come first, the quantity second
- Gaining lean body weight is a slow process that takes months and years rather than days and weeks.
- To gain weight, you must eat more and stimulate muscle growth.
- Don’t waste your time or money on powders, pills and products that claim to increase muscle mass.
This journey of weight gain takes time, persistence, and a long-term commitment to the process.
If you are struggling to gain (healthy) weight, we are here to help you:
FitnFab’s Nutrition Programme includes and offers benefits like:
- Healthy Weight Gain
- Improved energy levels & strength
- Customized & Balanced meal plans
- Easy, Healthy Recipes (customized as per your case)
- Learn about healthy weight-gaining foods
- 1:1 Nutrition & Lifestyle Counselling with Dr. Reema
- Periodic Follow ups by Dr. Reema & Team
- Support: Monday to Saturday from 10 AM to 6 PM via WhatsApp, Phone, Email.
**Diet plans in this program are custom-made and tailored to meet requirements of the individual. We do not believe in “3 or 6 month quick fixes”. Instead we coach you for a “lifestyle change” and work on creating healthy dietary and lifestyle habits and do not encourage use of any unnecessary pills or powders. FitnFab strongly believes that “Food is medicine” and hence we follow a very holistic approach when it comes to health and wellness.