Being a lifestyle disorder, PCOS/PCOD can be corrected (or reversed) with the necessary dietary & lifestyle modifications. Hormonal birth control pills (oral contraceptives) are not the best treatment.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) comes with a lot of issues like- irregular periods, weight gain, abdominal obesity, hair fall & hair thinning, acne, abnormal facial hair growth etc. and can literally disrupt your life.
Complications of PCOS:
If not managed in time, PCOS can lead to:
- Infertility (inability to get pregnant)
- Miscarriage or premature birth
- Type 2 diabetes or prediabetes
- Sleep apnea
- Depression, anxiety and eating disorders
- High blood pressure
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Cancer of the uterine lining (endometrial cancer)
If you are suffering from irregular periods or PCOS / PCOD we are here to help you:
FitnFab’s Nutrition Programme includes and offers benefits like:
- Regularising menstrual cycle & treatment of PCOS.
- Weight Management
- Easy, Healthy Recipes included in the PCOD diet chart for weight loss (customised as per your case)
- Easy, Healthy Recipes (customized as per your case)
- Learn about PCOS-friendly foods
- 1:1 Nutrition & Lifestyle Counselling with Dr. Reema
- Periodic Follow ups by Dr. Reema & Team
- Support: Monday to Saturday from 10 AM to 6 PM via WhatsApp, Phone, Email.
**A PCOD diet chart for weight loss in this program is custom-made and tailored to meet the requirements of the individual. We do not believe in “3 or 6 month quick fixes”. Instead, we coach you for a “lifestyle change” and work on creating healthy dietary and lifestyle habits and do not encourage the use of any unnecessary pills or powders. FitnFab strongly believes that “Food is medicine” and hence we follow a very holistic approach when it comes to health and wellness.